Scholarships are an excellent way to help reduce the costs of higher education. So don’t miss the opportunity to apply for the Fully-Funded Knight Hennessy Scholars Program administrator by Stanford University. Approximately 100 fully-funded studentships are available.
The studentships are designed to offer a platform for purposeful leadership development and empower you to effect large-scale positive impact in the world. The scholarships are open for all those international students who wish to pursue a wide-ranging graduate education at Stanford.
Stanford University is one of the world’s best universities offering undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as operating as solely secondary schools. Alumni at Stanford include the former US President Herbert Hoover, actress Sigourney Weaver and golfer Tiger Woods, who played at Stanford in college.
Ranking: Stanford University is ranked 6 in National Universities for its performance across a set of widely accepted excellence indicators
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility requirements for this Educational Program to be considered:
- The program Knight-Hennessy Scholars is designed to be open to a comprehensive set of qualified applicants.
- There are no restrictions based on citizenship, age, study area, career aspiration, etc. – nor are applicants required to seek institutional endorsements.
- All Graduate Programs at Stanford- Only for Graduate Degrees: You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you apply for a full-time degree program at Stanford (e.g., but not limited to, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MS, or PhD) or if you plan to pursue one of Stanford’s many joint and dual degree options.
- First/Bachelor’s Degree Enrolling in 2020 or Later: If you are still studying for your first / bachelor’s degree in college, you are eligible to apply as long as you complete your first / bachelor’s degree before you enrol at Stanford as a graduate student.
- Even if you have already earned a graduate degree, you remain eligible for consideration as long as you have received your first / bachelor degree within four years of application and five years of enrollment.
- When you graduated more than four years ago with your first / bachelor’s degree, you are not eligible for consideration as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar. The good news is that you can still apply for the Stanford graduate program of your choosing, and there are many other opportunities at Stanford to fund your graduate education.
- Additional Eligibility Requirements: Beyond the eligibility criteria set out above, you are eligible for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program as long as you fulfil the Stanford graduate program requirements that you wish to follow. You will complete your department’s entire application process-including any standardized tests required by your discipline (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and an English proficiency test if needed. Although we expect Knight-Hennessy Scholars to have performed well, the grades or scores do not have a minimum requirement.
- Check other entry requirements.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The scholarships are open for studying any graduate degree at Stanford in the following fields:
- Social sciences
Why Should Study at Stanford University?
Stanford University provides the very best atmosphere for study. Here, students will learn competencies, techniques, and skills that will help them throughout their lives. This provides the students with particular career growth and career development pathways. Here students can gain high-quality educational experience, enjoy student services and take advantage of many careers.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- 100 Scholarships are available.
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars winning candidate will also receive funding for graduate study at Stanford University.
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars education is funded for up to three years.
- A fellowship applied directly to pay tuition expenses and associated costs.
- A living and education expenses stipend (such as room and board, books, school equipment, educational materials, local transport, and reasonable personal expenses).
- A travel grant intended to cover an economy class ticket to and from Stanford for one annual ride.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
In order to be receiving this fund, the contestant has to take admission in a graduate degree program at Stanford University. Please recommend which Stanford graduate program you will be applying to join as the Knight-Hennessy Scholars application asks you for that detail.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After taking admission, seekers can start their online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars and prepare application requirements. Candidates can send the Knight-Hennessy Scholars application online by October 14 2020, 1:00 PM Pacific Time.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Upload video by December 9, 2020, through the link provided on your application status page.
- You must submit all application materials for Knight-Hennessy Scholars in English through our online application form. We do not accept articles that are sent by email or by post.
- We highly recommend that you submit using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox’s latest version.
- For reference only, here is a PDF sample of the Autumn 2021 intake application.
- Candidates are required to hold a High School graduation certificate.
- Applicant must meet any requirements set out in your Offer Letter.
- Students fulfilled the criteria for admission to the course they selected.
- Candidates are obligated to accept the letter of offer by following the instructions.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements set by the university.
The university requires that all those who are not US citizens or registered US Permanent Residents obtain and maintain an appropriate visa status for their stay in the United States. Students on visas must maintain full-time, continuous enrollment and are subject to US enrollment. Immigration laws are covering such issues as on- and off-campus jobs, graduation changes, school transfer, and research extension.
Application Deadline: October 14, 2020
Contact address: +1 650-723-2300 or [email protected]
University location: 450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, United States