Enhance the academic and career objectives by removing the financial barrier. Here, you have a fantastic opportunity to apply for Engineering Undergraduate International Excellence Scholarships funded by Monash University.
The grants are open for outstanding International students who intend to enrol in Engineering Undergraduate degree at Monash University. The sponsorships are open for the session 2020-2021.
Monash University is the second oldest institution in the State of Victoria as a public research university. It has several colleges, a hub for research and teaching in Prato and is also a member of Australia’s influential Eight Group, a consortium of eight leading Australian universities in science. The university is still ranked among the 100 world’s best universities.
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicants currently in year 12 or completed year 12 (or equivalent) in the previous year and have not carried out any further tertiary studies.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum equivalent ATAR score of 95.00.
- Applicants must have excellent academic achievement.
- Applicants must have a full offer or a conditional offer on meeting English requirements to enrol in any undergraduate engineering single- and double-degree program at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum of Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70
Acceptable Course and Subjects
The scholarships are open for studying Engineering Undergraduate degree program in the following fields:
- Engineering & Advance Engineering
- Engineering & Architectural Design
- Engineering & Arts
- Engineering & Biomedical Science
- Engineering & Commerce
- Engineering & Computer Science
- Engineering & Design
- Engineering & Information Technology
- Engineering & Pharmaceutical Science
- Engineering & Science
- Laws & Engineering
Why Study at Monash University?
With Monash, students will take advantage of the additional options they have to attend the largest university in Australia. The university provides students with extra classes, more study options, more research projects, and more foreign exchange.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- There are up to 100 scholarships will be offered per year.
- Each Winning Candidate will get the amount worth $10,000 per 48 credit points for a maximum of four years of study.
- Recipients will get the scholarship towards the tuition fees.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For involved in this sponsorship, Applicants are suggested to register in any Engineering undergraduate degree program at the Monash University. Seekers will automatically be considered for this scholarship after being registered.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Candidates must satisfy the minimum entry requirements to be considered for a course at the Monash University.
- Applicants must have satisfactory completion of the final year of secondary school, or equivalent, including English.
- Applicants are needed for the successful completion of the International Baccalaureate (I.B.), including English.
- If you don’t have English as your first language, you’ll need to meet the English language requirements to study with us.
The recipient of the scholarship has to satisfy all necessary visa requirements. The Home Affairs Department (H.A.) is responsible for issuing entrance visas to Australia. Students who plan to study a registered course at CRICOS are required to obtain a student visa.
Application deadline: November 6, 2020
Contact address: +61 3 9903 4788 or Enquiry form
University location: Monash University, Victoria 3800, Australia